How can I contact military personnel?
How can I obtain copies of my military records?
I have questions about the Air National Guard or the National Guard Bureau. How do I get answers?
I would like to sell a product/service to the Air National Guard?
What are my benefits as an Air National Guardsman?
01. What is the Air National Guard?
02. What’s the difference between the USAFR and the ANG?
03. Why do people join the Air National Guard?
04. How many years do you enlist for?
05. What is basic training like?
06. Can I come home between basic training and technical training?
07. What are the basic qualifications to join?
08. What is the process to enlist?
09. How much money can I actually make as a member of the ANG?
Plus...extra income that could be earned, if you qualify:
Montgomery G.I Bill $309 per month
Kicker Program $350 per month
Student Loan Repayment Program $20,000 maximum
Cash Bonus $15,000 maximum
10. What Air Force Specialty Codes (AFSC’s) are considered “critical career fields”?
11. What types of careers are available?
12. Do I get to pick my own job?
13. How do I find out which jobs I qualify for?
14. When and where can I take the ASVAB test?
15. What about a military retirement?
16. What about education benefits?
17. Do I have to buy my own uniforms and shoes?
18. Do you accept members from other branches of service?
19. If I am prior service from a branch of service other than the Air Force, do I have to repeat basic military training?
20. Does my prior service count? Do I keep my rank? Can I wear my ribbons from another branch of service?
21. Can a single parent enlist in the ANG?
22. What if I move out of the area, can I still be a member?
23. Is it really worth my time?
24. Can my parents come with me to talk about all of the details?
25. Who do I call if I have more questions or want to schedule an appointment?